Blueberry Banana Flourless Muffins
Who doesn't love the smell of delicious baking muffins? Here we offer you a recipe that is a healthy treat to enjoy for breakfast or as a snack. They are easy to make and are gluten, oil, dairy and refined sugar free! Tasting pleasure guaranteed!
BLUEBERRY AND BANANA MUFFINS WITHOUT FLOUR
Makes: 12 muffins
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
2 ripe bananas
1 / 2 cup of organic hazelnut butter
1/4 cup unsweetened vegetable milk
2 flax eggs (or real eggs)
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
2 and 1/4 cup gluten-free oatmeal
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup fresh blueberries (you can replace with strawberries!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F, then grease or line a muffin pan for 12 muffins.
- Starting with the wet ingredients, place everything except the blueberries (or strawberries) in a blender or food processor and blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Stir, using a spoon, the blueberries or strawberries into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan, filling each location 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Let cool for at least 10 to 15 minutes before tasting!
Note: Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 4 days or 1 month in the freezer.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon