These BBQ style spice coated nuts are both sweet and spicy and baked until toasted.
Use beans to keep spices and nuts fresh
Did you know that when spices or nuts are exposed to moisture, they can go rancid or spoil? To protect your spices and nuts, so you can use them in all your favorite recipes, just add a few dried beans with these. Beans attract moisture, keeping your ingredients beautiful and fresh! The best type of container is one that is airtight, personally I use mason jars a lot! In addition, it is important to keep these fragile ingredients away from light and in a cool place: a pantry, a freezer, a cold room, are some good examples!
- 3 slightly rounded cups of walnuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 C. ground coriander
- 2 tbsp. dried chili
- 1 C. tablespoon ground pepper
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 C. sweet paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Combine nuts and oil in a medium bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl, then sprinkle over the noix.
- Mix well to coat well.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely then store in an airtight container.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon