Crunchy tropical fruit salad 0
A recipe to devour after a training session to replenish your minerals and electolytes! Moisturizing, nourishing, colorful and tasty, this fruit salad is delicious for breakfast, as a snack or for dessert.
Crunchy tropical fruit salad
Makes 4 servings
Preparation: 10 minutes
- 1/2 pineapple, cubed
- 1 small papaya, cut into cubes
- 1 banana, cut into slices
- 1 atulfo mango, cubed
- 1/3 cup of organic dried cranberries
- 1 / 3 cup of organic raw cashews
- 1 / 3 cup of sliced organic grilled coconut
- 1 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl, toss and serve!
President Hippocrate Bio