Breakfast cookies in 4 ingredients!
With 4 children, the thing I hear most often is: I'm hungry!
Luckily, I love to cook! As I also like to enjoy the return of good weather, I cook recipes that are nutritious, gourmet and quick to prepare.
Sometimes you just feel like switching up a bit and these cookies are made with only healthy, high nutrient ingredients, so why not treat yourself to a little surprise at lunch! They are so delicious with a glass of coconut milk or a nice hot chocolate!
These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are flour free and really easy to make. In addition, they are frankly delicious since they are filled with chocolate chips! With only 4 ingredients, no eggs and no added sugar, they remain soft and disappear immediately out of the oven .....
Go ahead, have fun!
Biscuits in 4 ingredients!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Makes: 12 cookies
2 cups of gluten-free oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter (or nut / seed butter of your choice)
1 1/4 cups mashed bananas or applesauce
1 / 4 cup of chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, mashed bananas and peanut butter and mix well.
- Stir in your chocolate chips, reserve a few to garnish the cookies.
- Form 12 balls of dough and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Squeeze each cookie-shaped ball and garnish with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
To conserve: Cookies should always be stored in the refrigerator, as they spoil easily. Place them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Freeze in an airtight container.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon