Coconut Flour Waffles
These vegan coconut flour waffles meet all of these requirements and on top of that, they taste really good! They freeze for those very rushed mornings, then you just have to put them in the toaster and presto! we decorate with some of our favorite toppings.
Coconut Flour WafflesMakes 8 waffles
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
2 cups of coconut milk or other vegetable milk
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1 1/3 cups gluten free flour
1 / 3 cup of organic coconut flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or pure maple syrup
3 tbsp. maple syrup
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
pure maple syrup
organic hazelnut butter
organic sliced natural almonds
- First mix the vegetable milk and the apple cider vinegar. Let stand 10 minutes. This makes vegan buttermilk.
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Whisk together.
- Add the vegan buttermilk, maple syrup and pure vanilla extract.
- Mix with a spatula, just to mix well.
- Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Once your mixture has rested, proceed to bake the waffles according to the instructions for your waffle iron.
- Repeat until there is no more mixture.
- Garnish with any syrup, fresh fruit or other desired garnish.
* Coconut flour is very absorbent. Please follow the recipe as directed.
* Can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for one week or in the freezer for 1 month.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon