Peanut Brownie Cookies
This recipe, which combines peanuts and the taste of chocolate in one decadent cookie, is ideal for an afternoon snack accompanied by a hot drink!
Peanut Brownie CookiesMakes 2 dozen small cookies
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup of date puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce and pear (or apple only)
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup of gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 / 2 cup of organic golden flax seeds
- 1/2 cup oforganic dry roasted peanuts (or 70% organic chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the date puree, compote and flax egg.
- Add the vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and salt and stir well.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa, flax seeds and peanuts.
- Using your hands, shape dough into small balls of about 1 tbsp and flatten slightly. Place on the baking sheet and with your finger, press the center to place a peanut. Continue with the rest of the dough. The cookies do not expand, no need to space them too much.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Leave to cool on a rack and serve with a large glass of coconut milk!
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon