Raw hazelnut cookies - 3 ingredients - 5 minutes
Believe it or not, these cookies are ready in under 5 minutes and contain only 3 ingredients! The healthy ingredients they are made of allow you to enjoy them any time of the day. Let yourself be tempted by their irresistible flavor of hazelnuts and their melting texture!
As a bonus, they can be adapted to your children's lunchbox by simply replacing the hazelnut butter in them with sunflower seed butter.
Raw hazelnut cookies - 3 ingredients - 5 minutesPreparation: 5 minutes
Makes 12 small cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 / 2 cup of 100% natural hazelnut butter (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (at room temperature)
- In a bowl, mix the hazelnut butter with the maple syrup until you obtain a shiny paste.
- Add the coconut flour and mix. Use your hands as needed and form a ball.
- Take about 1 tsp of the dough and form a small ball of the dough with your hands.
- Place on a plate, repeat until you have used up the dough in the bowl.
- Using a fork, press each ball of dough to leave a mark on it and form a small, flat cookie.
- Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Note: You can make them even more decadent by dipping them in melted chocolate before placing them in the fridge, simply melt some chocolate in a bain-marie and dip each cookie in the chocolate before placing in the refrigerator!
Note: For a nut-free version suitable for the lunchbox, replace the hazelnut butter with sunflower seed butter.
- Caroline Bisaillon