These decadent yet healthy bites are a delicious, flavorful treat! The cocoa they contain are a good source of magnesium and antioxidants. It is a snack rich in fiber and protein thanks to the almonds and coconut they contain. Balanced and nutritious bites quick and easy to prepare when you are craving chocolate!
Makes 12 squares
Preparation: 15 minutes
Refrigeration: 30 minutes
Ingredients1 cup of'' natural organic almonds
1 cup of fine coconut organic unsweetened
1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
1 tsp of natural vanilla
2 cinnamon pinches
4 tbsp of honey (or maple syrup)
- In an 8-inch square dish, place parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the coconut and almonds until crumbly. Add all the ingredients and mix a few times to combine the ingredients well.
- Place the preparation in the prepared dish and press down with your hands to crush everything.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
* Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or 2 months in the freezer.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon