Brownies with coconut flour and walnuts
Rich and tender, these coconut flour brownies are the perfect choice for you if you are on a gluten-free, all-plant-based diet or, if you're like me and just want to feast on healthy foods filled with flavors! Rich in fiber and gluten-free thanks to coconut flour, these brownies will satisfy your cravings for sweets and will keep you full for a long time since coconut flour is high in fiber and protein while having a low glycemic index.
Brownies with coconut flour and walnutsMakes 12 large brownies
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 large flax eggs or 1 large mashed banana
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 50 g de 100% natural coconut flourelle
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 / 3 cup of organic walnuts from Europe hachées
- 1 / 3 cup of 70% organic and fair trade chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 "x 8" glass pan with parchment paper.
- In a small pot, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- In a large bowl, combine cocoa powder and melted coconut oil. Add the flax eggs or banana with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix again until combined.
- Add the coconut flour and salt and mix again until the dough is well combined.
- Stir in the nuts and chocolate chips. Distribute evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack and when cool to room temperature, remove from pan and cut into 12 squares.
- Store for one week in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon