Quinoa, apple and Grenoble pancakes
Impossible to eat only one! These pancakes are soft and divinely tasty!
Quinoa, apple and Grenoble pancakesMakes about 12 patties
Preparation 15 minutes
Cooking 13-15 minutes
- 1 cup of gluten-free quino or oatmeal
- 3 / 4 cup of gluten-free flour
- 1 / 2 cup of organic walnuts in coarse pieces
- 1,5 tsp baking powder * see note
- 1,5 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 0,5 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cubed apple
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Place the oats or quinoa, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, put the coconut oil, mashed banana and vanilla. Whisk until well blended.
- Add the syrup to this mixture and stir.
- Stir the 1st mixture into the 2nd mixture and beat until well blended.
- Add the apples and walnuts.
- Using a tablespoon, place balls of the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place about 12 cookies per baking sheet.
- Leave a space between each cookie and flatten slightly with a spoon.
- Bake, 13-15 minutes, until the top is a nice golden color.
- Bon appétit!
Keeps in an airtight container for 3 days, freezes for 1 month.
* Note: Make your own baking powder to avoid the chemical additives usually found in commercial baking powder. Here is a recipe to make it yourself!
Homemade baking powder
- 65/1 cup (4 ml) tapioca starch or organic cornstarch
- 65/1 cup (4 ml) cream of tartar
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) Baking soda (soda)
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon