Naturally sweet and really delicious, these muffins are a really easy and delicious way to bake pumpkin this fall! Good little muffins that can be enjoyed for lunch, snacks or desserts!
Makes 12 muffins
Preparation 20 minutes
Cooking 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup of forganic coconut arine
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 C. gluten-free baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs or 1 small mashed banana
- 1 c. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper cups. Put aside.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir well. Do not over mix to avoid the muffins being too hard.
- Garnish the molds with the dough, then bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Keep for a week in the refrigerator in an airtight container, or in the freezer for a month.
- Caroline Bisaillon