Cauliflower Rice and Mushroom Skillet Recipe (Keto and Vegan)
This little cauliflower rice and mushroom pan-fried recipe is a delicious, low-carb, vegan / vegetarian main course for dinner. And it's done in just 20 minutes, another definite plus for a quick, balanced and truly delicious meal!
Cauliflower Rice and Mushroom Skillet4 portions
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 stalk of celery, sliced
½ cup chopped onion
1 large clove of garlic, minced
3 cups sliced mushrooms
14 oz. (400g) cauliflower rice (see instructions below for making cauliflower rice)
1/3 cup organic vegetable broth
Soy sauce to taste, or tamari or nuoc-mâm
2 cups of spinach
1/2 cup ofAlmonds tapering
Black pepper to taste
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Pass the cauliflower florets in a food processor for about 25-30 seconds until it is a rice-like texture. Put aside.
- In a large skillet heated over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Add the onions and celery. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until cooked through.
- Add the cauliflower rice, vegetable broth and chosen sauce. Let the cauliflower rice absorb the vegetable broth. Cook until soft, but not mushy.
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and Almonds tapered before serving.
- Caroline Bisaillon