Broccoli and almond tofu
A very simple and quick dish to prepare, ideal for busy evenings!
Broccoli and almond tofuMakes 4 servings
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking 10 minutes
- 250g firm organic tofu, drained and cubed
- 200g of rice noodles
- 1 head of broccoli, florets
- 1/3 cup ofNatural Organic European Almonds trenches
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tbsp ground spices: turmeric, curry, paprika, cumin and ginger
- In a bowl, combine all the lasauce ingredients.
- In a non-stick skillet over high heat, brown the tofu with the sauce, mixing well. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the tofu is crispy.
- Steam the broccoli until cooked but still crisp.
- Cook the rice noodles according to the directions on the package.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice noodles, broccoli and tofu.
- Serve and garnish with sliced almonds.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon