Recipe Kale salad with oranges, cranberries and almonds
The famous kale cabbage! We love it or we hate! For my part, I am crazy about this cabbage with well-established virtues, but my children find it ... it tastes! So since I don't like to prepare two meals or wanted to make them like this superfood, I found THE recipe that made them change their mind!
The crunchy side of almonds, the sweetness of dried cranberries and oranges, its creamy sauce .... a beautiful colorful salad with a well-balanced taste. It can be eaten as a side dish or as a main course because it contains a large dose of fiber and protein that will allow you to be full until the next meal!
Without further ado, here is the recipe!
Kale salad with oranges, cranberries and almonds
Ingredients1 bunch of kale, torn into small pieces, stalk removed
2-3 radishes, cut into rings
2 oranges, cubed
1 cup of cooked and drained lentils
1 / 2 cup of dried cranberries
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 cup ofAlmonds finely chopped
2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1,5 tbsp of maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
Freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, put the pieces of kale. Add a small pinch of salt and massage the cabbage with your hands. It will soften. It takes 2-3 minutes. It will turn dark green and have a great smell!
- Add the radish, oranges, cranberries, green onions, lentils. Mix gently.
- In another bowl, prepare the vinaigrette by mixing: the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, maple syrup, hot pepper flakes and pepper. Stir vigorously.
- Garnish the salad with this sauce and almonds!
- Serve on nice plates and enjoy: o)
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon