Lentil salad with curry
A salad packed with healthy plant proteins, fresh vegetables and a vinaigrette you won't want to do without!
It is consumed lukewarm when you have just cooked your lentils, or even cold ... when all the flavors are well impregnated!
Perfect for your coconut's lunches because it contains no nuts or gluten and is slightly sweet thanks to the dates and maple syrup ... mmmm!
Lentil salad with curryPreparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 2,5 cups cooked green lentils
- 1 cup finely chopped kale or romaine salad
- 2 cups of grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup Organic European Pumpkin Seeds
- 5 finely chopped dates or Organic Sultana Raisins
For the vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- the juice of a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Once combined, pour it over the salad and mix everything together.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon