Fully Dressed Flourless Crackers!
Homemade crackers, easy to make, versatile and really delicious? After tasting these crackers, you'll never buy pre-made crackers again! They are supportive, crunchy and are made with very simple ingredients.
The best? They do not contain any flour! Perfect as an aperitif or as a snack, they are delicious with hummus or Muhammad. They also go very well with soups or salad, try them in one of these recipes:
- Kale salad with blueberry sauce
Fully Dressed Flourless Crackers!Makes 20 large crackers
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour
1 cup of water
1 / 2 cup of golden flax seeds
1/2 cup chia seeds
1 / 2 cup of raw sunflower seeds
1 / 2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt (optional)
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 tbsp in total of herbs of your choice: crushed pepper, onion or garlic powder, oregano, rosemary or thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients as well as any herbs you choose and mix until combined.
- Let stand 10 minutes to allow the flax and chia seeds to gel.
- On a baking sheet, brush with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Spread the mixture, pressing until the dough is about 1/2 centimeter thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and slice into crackers (a pizza cutter is very useful)
- Carefully flip the crackers and return them to the oven for another 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once cool, store them in an airtight container, they will stay cool for a week.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon