Jackfruit apple and beet verrines 0
These unusual verrines are perfect for an aperitif, your taste buds will be pleasantly surprised by the mixture of flavors in this recipe!
Jackfruit apple and beet verrinesMakes 4 servings
Preparation 25 minutes
- 30 g de organic walnuts from Europe
- 60 g cooked red beets
- 30g spring mix style lettuce
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 70 g of bbq jackfruit
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- Coarsely chop the nuts then brown them in a non-stick pan without fat, turning them occasionally, until they become fragrant. Remove them from the pan and then let them cool.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the maple syrup, vinegar, and pepper. Add the oil vigorously.
- Drain the beets and cut them first into 0,5 cm thick slices, then into matchsticks, and finally into small cubes.
- Unravel the jackfruit.
- Sort the lettuce mixture, wash it and wring it out.
- Wash the apple then wipe it dry, cut it in half, remove the core and the seeds, then grate the apple halves with a kitchen grater. Mix immediately with the lemon so that the apple does not brown.
- In 4 small verrines, arrange the following preparations in layers: apple, red beets, shredded jackfruit and lettuce mixture. Drizzle each layer with a little dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts just before serving.
Tip: When choosing an apple, choose an acidic apple.
President Hippocrate organic