Ultra creamy tahini soup
This rich and creamy soup is perfect to serve on colder days. Mixed with tahini and spices, cauliflower and sweet potato form an ultra creamy mixture to create a meal soup packed with beta-carotene, calcium and phytonutrients to boost your immune system!
Ultra creamy tahini soupMakes 4 servings
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
2 tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 cup chopped Spanish onion
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1.5 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon crushed chili
1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
1 medium cauliflower in florets
4 cups of vegetable broth
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 peeled lime
1 / 3 cup of 100% natural sesame butter
4 cups finely chopped spinach
Shoots of your choice to garnish
Ground black pepper to taste
Organic European Pumpkin Seeds to garnish
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and fresh cilantro, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, cumin and chili flakes. Mix and cook for one minute.
- Add the sweet potatoes, cauliflower, vegetable broth, onion powder, parika and garlic powder. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, about 25 minutes, until a fork can easily pierce the sweet potatoes.
- Using a mixer foot (you can also transfer it to a mixer), crush the soup by adding the tahini and the whole peeled lime.
- Mix until smooth.
- When ready to serve, place the spinach in the bottom of the bowls, pour the soup over the spinach and garnish with ground pepper, pumpkin seeds and sprouts.
President Hippocrate Bio
- Caroline Bisaillon