What are your hours of operations?
Customer service is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 17 p.m. ET, excluding Canadian holidays. However, you can leave a voicemail message or an email at email@example.com and it will be our pleasure to answer you as quickly as possible. The online store is open 24/7.
Where can I buy Hippocrate.bio products?
You can buy from our online store at www.hippocrate.bio, where our products are available in 3 sizes: 1 kilo, 500g and 150g.
Questions about online orders
Are your products taxed?
Products are taxable if they are processed, sweetened, salted, roasted or mixed. Certain products such as natural almonds, pumpkin seeds and raw cashews are therefore tax-free, while mixtures containing dried fruits are taxed.
How do I place an order?
It is easy to place an order on www.hippocrates.bio, here's how !:
- Click on shop and start filling your cart by clicking on “Add to cart”.
- Once you've finished shopping, click on the cart icon (top right). Consult the contents of your basket and modify it if necessary. In the summary on the right of your screen, you will find the shipping costs and the box to enter a promo code. You can also enter your promo code at the time of payment. Once you are done, you can proceed to checkout by clicking on the “ORDER” button.
- To order :
- I am a new customer: if you have never created an account, you will have to either create a new one or register as a guest (as a guest, note that your order history will not be saved). To do this, fill in the required fields when checking out and you will have the option to create your account after payment. Please note that subscribing to our newsletter is not the same as creating an online account.
- Existing customer: Enter your email and the field to enter your password will appear.
- Enter your payment method and click on PLACE ORDER.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a number. If you did not receive this confirmation email, it means that there was a step that was missed somewhere.
How can I change the quantities for each product?
You can do this in two places.
- While you are shopping and before pressing the ADD TO CART button, you will see a small box on the sides with a + and - sign. Click the + or - until you reach the desired amount, then press ADD TO CART.
- You can also adjust your quantities in your basket by clicking on the basket. You will see a small box with 1 and a + and - sign next to each product. Click the + or - until you reach the desired amount, then press UPDATE CART.
Can I add or modify my order once it has been placed?
In order to provide optimal service to our consumers, we cannot modify an order that has been placed. If you want to add an item, please place a new order.
Can I use more than one promo code at a time?
You can only use one promo code at a time. However, some of our promotions are applied directly to the price of the item or to the total of your order, and do not require a promo code.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa and Mastercard credit card payments, as well as payments through Paypal.
Are my contact information and my credit card information protected?
Your information is safe. At Hippocrate.bio, the protection of your personal information is of the utmost importance. We use the information we collect solely for the purpose of enhancing the quality of your shopping experience and never rent, trade or sell your personal information to a third party. We use the highest SSL encryption standards available to us and provide you with a secure shopping experience.
What are the delivery delays?
Our delivery times are approximately 2 to 4 working days. Note that during promotional periods, the delay may extend by a few days since the order volume is greater, but our team is always working to serve you as quickly as possible.
I made a mistake in the delivery address. What can I do ?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately (no more than 3 hours after placing the order) or call 514-778-0737 with your order number, full name and correct address.
Where do you ship?
We deliver anywhere in Canada. We do not ship out of the country at this time.
What are the available delivery methods and what are the costs?
We offer free shipping with Canada Post. A flat fee of $ 9.99 per order is applicable. Free shipping is available for most of Canada for all orders of $ 74.99 and over (before taxes and promotion).
For some regions we have the Canada Post Xpresspost option, but this is not included in our $ 9,99 shipping policy or for free shipping.
Has my order been shipped?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email notifying you that it is on its way. At the bottom of the email, you will see a section with tracking numbers. Use them to track your order with Canada Post. Just visit the Canada Post site and enter the tracking number received.
You can also view the status of your order on our site under "Order History". Your order has been shipped once the status shows Completed.
I received an alert advising me that my order was delivered but I did not receive it personally. What can I do ?
Sometimes a carrier can scan a package and declare that it has been delivered before it actually arrives at its final destination. If you still do not have your package within 24 hours of sending the alert, we ask you to take the following actions:
- See if anyone else has accepted the delivery. Check with your household members, neighbors, building managers, mailroom, front desk, and anyone else who might have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the place of delivery. Letter carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, behind your fence, near your garage, or behind bushes.
- Check your community mailbox. Sometimes the driver cannot always come to your house, but leaves the package in your community mailbox.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You can find this notice in your mailbox or on your front door.
If after all this you still do not have your package, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and tracking number. We will make a request to the delivery company to trace your package.
Is it possible to buy or pick up an order at your premises?
Unfortunately no. All orders are sent by post.
Our products are available on our online store only. Watch your newsletter to find out about future distribution sites.
I have a problem with a product that I bought. What can I do?
The satisfaction of our consumers is very important to us! If you have a concern or a question about a purchased product, we invite you to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Product name as on the bag
- Bag format
- The lot number and expiration date found on the back of the bag (printed on a label in the corner or middle of the bag)
- When and where you bought it
Our team will be happy to help you!
Are we certified gluten free?
- Our products are packaged in a gluten free environment but there may be risks of cross contamination.
Are we certified organic?
- We have organic certifications from our suppliers and producers.
- The bagged products have been handled in an environment free from any contaminants and Ecocert's organic certification is in the process of accreditation.
What are the allergens present in your products?
All our products could contain traces of nuts since they are present in our warehouse and on our production lines. Although we have strict quality control measures to prevent cross contamination, we cannot guarantee the absence of footsteps of these allergens in our products.
Hippocrate.bio can not take responsibility for any allergic reaction. We understand that it becomes a personal decision whether or not to consume our products.
I am allergic to peanuts, can I consume your products?
All of our products are peanut free, and there is no peanut entering our factory. We take stringent measures to avoid cross contamination in our own factory and with our suppliers. However, we cannot guarantee the absence of traces of peanuts in our products, since our suppliers and / or distributor may have and process them in their establishment.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON OUR PRODUCTS
What is the guaranteed expiration date of your products?
Hippocrate.bio wants to distribute quality organic food, using the best ingredients available. As our products are organic and pesticide free, we guarantee a shelf life of at least 3 months.
What is the expiration date printed on the bags?
The expiration date reads: day-month-year
Are your bags recyclable?
At Hippocrate.bio, we are very sensitive to environmental issues. Currently, our packaging is fully recyclable. We are currently in active research to offer biodegradable bags soon. We invite you to stay informed of the progress of this project through the newsletter.
How are the products stored?
All of our products are organic and contain no preservatives. To better preserve the products, we suggest you store the bags in a cool and dry place. Make sure the bag is well sealed and away from all sources of heat or light. Nuts and seeds will stay fresher longer if stored in a sealed bag in the refrigerator or freezer, but they can also be stored for several months in your pantry. For more details on the storage of each product, we invite you to consult the page of the product in question.
In summer, it is advisable to keep dried fruits, nuts and some seeds in an airtight container to avoid fermentation.
Why is the product different from the last batch I bought?
It is normal to taste, see or smell the difference from batch to batch, as our products are organic and therefore, the harvests have not been modified or altered. The product therefore results from various factors such as soil quality, climate, air / water quality, etc. These factors play an important role in how the final product will come out even if its provenance is the same.
Does it contain milk?
Our 70% chocolate chips contain no milk, animal products or by-products. It is therefore suitable for a vegan or lactose-free diet.
Why did the chocolate turn white?
Chocolate whitening is a common occurrence in chocolate products that develops over time. The whitening effect in no way degrades the taste or nutritional qualities of chocolate, only the visual appearance.
How long can I keep it after opening the bag?
How should I store it?
For optimal preservation of the product, we advise you to keep it in a cool and dry place, well closed and protected from light.
Can chocolate be refrigerated and frozen?
The product can be refrigerated and frozen provided the packaging is tightly closed. Indeed, the freezer and the refrigerator can cause condensation which will have an effect on the quality of the product if the packaging is not properly closed.